Natalie from Diary of a Girl Abroad has graciously nominated fifteen bloggers (me being one of them) for the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you Natalie!
With this award, I'm required to share seven things about myself, so...
1) I'm shy. Everyone I know has always described me as quiet. That's why I love writing!
2) Some of you may already know this, but I'm a complete hopeless romantic. I totally believe in finding my knight in shining armor. We'll find each other one day.
3) I don't like chocolate. The most I can really enjoy is a small piece.
4) I love Shakespeare. Strangely enough, I can understand the language, and in fact, I think it's a beautiful language.
5) I hardly ever leave the house without a pair of earrings on. Earrings always manage to dress up any outfit, and I love feeling my earrings move with every movie-style whip of the head.
6) This might be obvious, but I never type in "text language". I always type everything out, simply because it's faster for me. It's so much easier to just type "great" than to go through the entire process of converting it to "gr8".
7) I'm a nerd. I've stumbled my way through calculus, and now I'm drowning in organic chemistry. Is it possible for nerds like me to love fashion this much, or am I just delusional...?
I have to nominate fifteen other stylish bloggers, and so here they are!
1) Boulevard de la Madeleine
Congratulations to the fifteen bloggers above! With this award, you're required to link back to the person that gave you the award and thank them (I find this rule quite funny), share seven things about yourself, and nominate fifteen other stylish bloggers!