March 30, 2011

Loco Over Coco

My first Loco Over Coco post was really the first post that fueled the emergence of my model features.  Being my favourite model, Coco Rocha, of course, will always be featured on this blog!  Here's a look at what she's done since I last posted about her:

Vogue February 2011
After a disappointing absence from the runway, Coco returned in Spring 2011 to do a couple of shows, but she slowly took back the runway for Fall/Winter 2012.  Here is a look at all the shows she walked for:
Z Spoke by Zac Posen
Anna Sui
Francesco Scognamiglio
Moschino
Blumarine
Roberto Cavalli
Bottega Veneta
Giorgio Armani
Mugler
Zac Posen
Christian Dior
Jean Paul Gaultier
Never afraid to do something that might be considered "ugly", Coco comes up with the most unique model moments (might I add, she was one of the only models at Jean Paul Gaultier who threw down her scarf and looked like she meant it!).  Like always, I'm looking forward to seeing what she'll do next!

Image Source: Photo 1, 2, 3, 4, Style.com

18 comments:

  1. I lvoe the cover, especially that Prada shoes...my favourite shoes of the s/S season.

    I love this model too, and I agree with the little note about Gaultier....you are so right! ;D

    http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's been busy, haha! she's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that 3rd Elle cover is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Coco, is one of my favourite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Coco, you so pretty! I love her in Zac Posen! And yeah, maxi dresses/ skirts freak me out, and I hiked this skirt up above my belly button! :)

    hearts, laura♥
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, I love her name, coco is a fruit, and she is very sweet as the coco fruit :)
    Second, her face is amazing.
    Third: she is a great model and I noticed that she was great when I saw her "dancing-walking the scotland/irish/british (?) steps" in the runway :)

    She is amazing.

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so pretty! And she can wear anything and it looks good on her! Loving her in the Zac Posen dress

    http://burningskyy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love a girl with attitude. she definitely wears the clothes well!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely stunning, I love the way she literary morphs into something else with each piece. She is gorgeous!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what a coincidence!
    today i saw her composite cards from a model agency from her earlier days of doing modelling
    she is gorgeous nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's one of my favorite models and I always enjoy seeing her on the runways! I hope she'll come back and do more shows next season! I also love the fact that when someone talks about her, they always say she's so down-to-earth and a dream to work with! xoxoxooo

    ReplyDelete
  12. she's stunning ! I see myself in thr third magazine cover and the Dior outfit- she did it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her style, she's soooo gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous as always. I do think she looks best with red or dark hair. That goth look suits her quite well actually!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love COCO, she is awesome and friendly! :) great post!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's really great, and her face is so unique. I love that Valentine's Day feature of she and her husbund... Can't get over it : P

    Oh Angelica, I have a giveaway running on my blog, please enter please enter!!

    thestylevoyager.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. If your name is COCO you have got half of a success in a fashion industry! :)
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete