April 3, 2016

Guest Post: Spring Date Night

Today, for the first time ever on my blog, I am publishing a guest post. This guest post comes courtesy of Adam King, a Retail Merchandising student at Syracuse University, who asked if I could help share his post for a digital fashion course. Needless to say, I was happy to help! Adam has come up with a pretty outfit for a spring date night. The spring and summer seasons are undoubtedly the best times for a date, and I can definitely see myself wearing that lovely duster coat for a romantic walk around the park after dinner.



Spring and warmer weather are just around the corner and I cannot wait! It seems like everything's more fun when it's warm. There are so many more options for a date night and if you stay with just dinner plans you can walk around and extend the night. Here is a perfect simple outfit for a date night out!
















I love this blue dress from Mango. It is such a classic staple for your wardrobe and it can be dressed up or down, and it's a perfect dress for all of those summer weddings you may be attending! If it is a cooler night throw a light duster on over to keep you warm.

Right now I adore gold jewelry and I love the gold and navy combination. Adding simple gold statement earrings dress up the outfit just enough. To tie into the gold earrings this clutch has the perfect amount of bling. Felix Rey co-founder Lily Rafii, now Lily Band after marrying Doug Band, designs her products with a vintage flirty vibes which is perfect for a date night!

To finish off the outfit, add a pair of cut out heels like these from Target. These heels are great for summer and you can pair them with so many different outfits!


-- Adam King

Thank you for the guest post, Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment