September 27, 2010

Louis Vuitton Cuir Cinéma Intrigue

I'm jumping back and forth between Spring and Winter, but Louis Vuitton's Cuir Cinéma Intrigue is worth mentioning. Ever since I saw this bag in LV's ad campaign, I've counted down the days until I would finally be able to see it in real-life.


























The coming together of three beautiful supermodels: Christy Turlington, Karen Elson and Natalia Vodianova dressed in LV's ladylike collection is probably another reason this bag stands out to me. Made in the iconic structure of a doctor bag, the LV Intrigue evokes 1950's glamour. With no logo to be seen except for on the bottom corner, this bag is perfect for anyone who just wants a timeless classic. Crafted from natural calf-skin leather, the LV Intrigue is going to set you back $4370. Intriguing, but I'll admire it from afar.


Image Source: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment